- Global Manufacturing & Trading Business
- Commercial Finance
About Our Client
They are a global leader of its product, having manufacturing and trading sites worldwide.
- Responsible for Thailand and Indochina countries in analysis and reporting, coordinate and consolidate various reporting results.
- Prepare and analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports and reporting package, identify risks and/or opportunities and recommend the corrective actions.
- Assist in budgeting, forecast, and strategic plan review process.
- Support and consolidate weekly sales updates, work with commercial team to monitor SG&A expenditures and tasks.
- Analyze monthly AR aging, identify risks to P&L, work with commercial team to reduce aging.
- Analyze quarterly E&O inventory and impact to P&L, work with marketing & supply chain team to drive actions to reduce such inventory.
- Support specific commercial analysis and projects to drive business and margin growth.
- Participate in other special projects, lead commercial analysis and other improvements to streamline reporting process and increase effectiveness.
- Assist in presentations preparation for business reviews at various management levels.
- Any ad-hoc reports and/or analysis requested by management team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting and/or Financial Reporting from MNC
- Familiar with ERP and MS Excel
- Fluent in Thai and English
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefits depends on experience