- Global FMCG company
- Regional role
About Our Client
Global FMCG company.
Sales Planning - Ensure annual targets are met
- Ensure the execution of the annual budget and processes by communicating and implementing the corporate guidelines
- Define and manages sales planning timelines and communications with all stakeholders (e.g. IT, marketing, supply chain, finance)
- Propose and implement framework for analysis of results and development of action plans to close gap to ensure targets are met
- Ensure resources, tools and necessary information are available to establish sales targets that will ensure Corporate growth target and EBIT goals are met
Performance Management - Consistent analysis of results and development of Action Plans
- Business Cycle: develop content for and leads monthly Sales Performance Review process with senior management to provide monthly measurement of performance against KPI's with insightful and forward looking analysis used to develop action plans, manage performance management calendar linking to BU, Zone, and Global requirements
- Senior Management Presentations: Development of all analysis and presentations for senior leadership
- Ensures availability and integrity of sales information provided to sales management by coordinating the development and improvement of sales information systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in business, statistics, math, economics or engineering
- 5 to 10 years' experience in Financial or Research Analysis, Business Information, Commercial Finance
- Able to work under tight timelines
- Balance between detailed focus and ability to take long term perspective and set direction
- Strong business case development, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex concepts into simple messages in both oral and written format
- Knowledge of analytical tools
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a global FMCG currently opening its Bangkok office.