- Leading JV project with well-established company
- Working closely as a management team
About Our Client
Our client is a joint venture project between two well-listed company to set up a new factory and a new team.
- To create and manage financial accounting and corporate finance competency in long terms.
Oversee the treasury, cash flow, accounting and investment project.
Oversee the OPEX/CAPEX in terms of setting up new company.
Supporting company registration process.
Conducting financial reviews, HR, payroll, compliance, and tax regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- Master/Bachelor degree in accounting.
- 15 years of experience in financial controlling from manufacturing industry.
- At least 5 years experieince of new set up company.
- Must have CPD.
- CPA is an advantage.
- Strong verbal/ written communication in both English/ Thai.
- Strong people skill.
What's on Offer
- Provident fund
- Health insurance