Financial Controller - Based in Rayong
Opportunity to Join the Global Engineering Company (UK Based Business)
Be a part of siginificant growth for Thailand business
About Our Client
One of the biggest international engineering company with a global network of offices around the world supporting their clients in diverse industries including Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Transportation and so on.
- Ensuring integrity & accuracy of financial information
- Timely and accurate financial month end process & reporting
- Assisting with new finance system implementation
- Budgeting and forecasting for projects and completing variance analysis
- Annual budget preparation
- Cash flow forecasting
- External compliance & reporting - VAT, WHT
- Supply and coordinate information to external auditors
- Supply and coordinate information for Statutory Accounts & Tax Returns
- Maintain integrity of General Ledger & sub-ledgers
- Engaging with non-finance managers in order to improve information and analysis
The Successful Applicant
Have the following competencies and attributes
- Intermediate Excel Skills.
- Good reconciliation skills
- Excellent English skills -verbal and written - a good communicator
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative as well as work as a member of a team.
- Exceptional reporting and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Organised and self-motivated with effective time management skills and adaptability to maintain work output during times of pressure and deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work aboard in the future
- Competitive compensation and benefits