Financial Analyst, Investment and BD (MNC, BTS Asoke)
Excellent salary package and benefits
Great career development opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers in the intermediate chemicals industry. The company has the Regional Head Office in Bangkok, Thailand and has more than 100 manufacturing sites around the world and is growing fast in all sectors.
- Perform and summarise financial analysis to cross check with consulting firm and provide insightful information to support management decisions
- Perform Due diligence and be a part of Merger and Acquisition team.
- Be a point of contact for internal stakeholder and other 3rd party including Financial, Legal, Tax, Environment, Insurance advisor.
- Responsible for financial report and presentation for management team
- Being a business partner with management in order to deliver the cost effectiveness plan of operations
- execute ad-hoc as assign by management
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related areas.
- Pure Auditors are welcome.
- CPA qualified
- At least 3-5 years of experiences as an external auditor.
- Driven, good business acumen with strong analytical skills.
- Good Interpersonal skill.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Able to work independently
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and benefits
- Great career development opportunity