Finance Operation and Planning Manager
Excellent Salary and Attractive Benefits
Market Leader in Manufacture of Building Material
About Our Client
Our client is one of Thailand's top performers in innovating and manufacturing building materials that has been providing the market around the globe with great quality products. Their longevity guarantees experience and expertise in their products and market. They are now looking for a Finance Operation and Planning Manager to join their team in Bangkok.
As a Finance Operation and Planning Manager, you are expected to take the following responsibilities:
- You will overlook daily functions in treasury and ensure the compliance with the company's financial policies.
- You will manage and forecast cash flow to meet profitable liquidity for the Headquarters and overseas branches.
- You will take part in the development of guidelines and processes to reach the goals and requirements of the company.
- You will administer the Finance Team and verify the accuracy and timeliness of payments including petty cash, cheque, overseas payment and online payment.
- You will be responsible for foreign exchange hedging.
- You are expected to execute additional ad-hoc projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate should come up the followings:
- A Thai national with at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or any relevant areas
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in similar functions with sound knowledge of banking products, ideally from an MNC environment
- A mature individual who has great interpersonal skills with autonomy to carry out assignments until their completion under pressure and tight deadlines
- Having great command of English and computer literacy
What's on Offer
Taking ownership of this role offers you:
- A brilliant salary and benefits package
- An opportunity to make an achievement and drive changes
- A permanent role in a well-established and stable organisation