* Excellent Salary and Attractive Benefits
* One of the World's Top Performing Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's top players in manufacturing petrochemical products that serve a wide range of industries. The company has been in business for more than 80 years with over 50 subsidiaries and 30 plants in all continents over the globe. They are now looking for Finance Manager to join their dynamic and well-established team in Bangkok.
As a Finance Manager, you are required to have a solid track record of relevant experience and will be assuming the following responsibilities:
- You will manage the overall aspects of finance and accounting functions of the company and support your direct line manager in developing financial strategies, including but not limited to budgeting and financial forecast.
- You will be in charge of the preparation of full set of accounts, financial statements, financial analysis, tax retention, tax calculation and other financial reports as assigned.
- You will manage company's cash flow and monitor related banking issues and drive annual budgets and monthly reporting activities.
- You will ensure compliance of the company and coordinate with Regional Controller, banks, internal and external auditors and other related stakeholders.
- You will take part in the development of new projects to improve the company's procedures and systems.
- You will execute other ad-hoc tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant, you need to come up with followings:
- A Thai national
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a management level position of the similar role.
- Sound knowledge of IFRS with CPA/CPD, preferably
- A team player and analytical thinker with strong interpersonal and communication skills who possesses initiatives and result-targeted mindset.
- Ability to grasp and analyse financial figures and solve problems with high complexity.
- Great command of both spoken and written English
What's on Offer
A successful applicant of this role could expect:
- Highly rewarding remuneration and benefits package
- A permanent leadership role in a global leading company
- An opportunity to join a truly multicultural environment