Leading Global Company from the USA
Great Salary Package and Attractive Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in producing medical systems based in the US. They are a true market leader in innovations and cost-effective solutions that aims at developing a better health of the world. They are currently looking for Finance Manager to join their team in Bangkok Office.
As a Finance Manager, you will need to have a proven track record and taking the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for timely and accurate account closing activities and ensure the compliance with US-GAAP
- You will reconcile and prepare analysis for GL accounts
- You will control proper payment process and review the correctness of supplier, customer invoices to be processed and distributed to the Share Service Centre.
- You will take the responsibility for the maintenance of local statutory and tax reporting and reconcile to the US-GAAP SAP account.
- You will be the first point of contact to support both internal and external audits.
- You will ensure maintenance of proper bookkeeping and tax compliance.
- You will also be responsible for tax payment, filling and tax withholding and support tax audits.
- You will calculate US-GAAP income tax and deferred tax provision and support the Transfer Pricing documentations.
- You will support with annual budgeting and rolling forecast and deliver presentation to business.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rapipong Sharmakon on +66 2 012 5022.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate should come up with the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- A holder of CPA/ CPD preferred
- At least 10 years of finance or accounting and tax experience with 5 years at minimum of MNCs
- Knowledgeable in Thailand tax compliance regulation and accounting GAAP
- Familiarity with US-GAAP and SOX
- Experience using SAP and Microsoft Office
- Ability to deliver work within tight deadline, great attention to details and the ability to work under no supervision
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
What's on Offer
Taking the ownership of this role will offer you:
- An attractive salary and rewarding benefits
- An opportunity to work in an international company