- A stable company
- Rapidly growing business
About Our Client
A global leading of the automotive aftermarket and well known for their quality who're continually expanding worldwide.
* Responsible for, accounting analysis and various reporting.
* Responsible for monthly closing, analyse, reporting and comments on outcome.
* Perform and lead budget/forecast process and work closely with business management team.
* Develop finance department's interaction with the internal in order to better understand business need and to deliver needed support to both internal and external customers.
* Responsible for contacts with banks, auditors, tax and other authority within the finance area.
* Lead or participate in continuous improvement activities within finance or operational areas.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's in Accounting
* Minimum 5 years of experience in fiance and accounting in management level
* Excellent communication, analytic, interpersonal and organisational skills
* Speaks fluently of both Thai and English
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package and benefits