Finance Manager - Samut Prakan Province
Global Start-Up Company
Highly Attractive Salary and Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a global start-up business whose specialisation is in trading and manufacturing of leathers. In Thailand, the company is partnered with some of the largest public companies in the same business. You will get to enjoy challenges in a stage of transformation and to exercise you potentials to help the business grow.
- You will be responsible for all finance and accounting related activities of the manufacturing plant in Thailand.
- You will prepare budget, forecasts, and financial statements.
- You will coach and oversee your subordinate in the bookkeeping and the preparation of management reports.
- You will lead the implementation in-house ERP system.
- You are to execute ad-hoc assignments as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful application should come up with these requirements:
- A Thai nationality
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience, preferably from audit and manufacturing background
- Having an experience in ERP implementation and the ability to cope up with high pressure and delivery result within tight deadlines
- Possessing attention to details, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great command for both spoken and written English
What's on Offer
Taking ownership of this role will promise you:
- A lucrative salary and benefits package
- An opportunity to lead and implement accounting processes
- A great career progression opportunity