- Dynamic working environment
- New Headcount
About Our Client
Our client is widely known as turnkey solution services who provide networking and internet security system including cross-connection of network in telecommunication. They mainly focus on applying the information technology system for organisational success and sustainable growth.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Control and follow up on debt collection, contact and negotiate with debtors, creditors and financial institutions.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 5 years of experience from Accounting and Finance function.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, SAP and Express system.
- Thai nationality only.
What's on Offer
- The remuneration for this role will be competitive as this is a newly created role managing finance and debt collection team.