Finance Manager (FP&A), Samut Sakhon
Excellent benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is a large Thai food manufacturing company. They manufacture wide range of seafood products which are available in most continents across the world. They are looking for people who are fully engaged and ready to grow with the company.
- Monitor all finance activities locally and overseas.
- Responsible for planning budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and P&L management.
- Perform analysis on growth, strategy, trends in related to competitors and company.
- Prepare financial model reports including forecasts, feasibility study, valuation, and M&A.
- Identify risks and opportunities to make recommendations.
- Develop and continuously optimize financial process in the country.
- Ensure that adequate cash flow meets company.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related area.
- Experience in corporate finance or investment banking.
- Initiative, able to work under pressure and independently.
- Good Interpersonal skills with strong management and leadership skills.
- Good command of English both verbal and written.
What's on Offer
Excellent benefit package.
Life insurance, Health insurance.