Finance Manager - Construction Industry
Business partnering role with a blue chip company
Westernised culture with great career progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading players within the industry. Due to a recent merger the business is re-shaping the financial model and the overall finance team and as such a role for a Finance manager has come up. Our client has been in the industry for more than 50 years and has it's roots out of the UK. Over the past 10 years the business has been growing significantly in the region and with it's ambition for the next 5 years it's a great time to join.
- Oversee the Finance Functions of Thailand, taking charge of daily finance and accounting operations.
- Ensure compliance with group financial procedures and local statutory requirements
- Prepare and review financial statements and management reports
- Work with Business Units and Finance team to produce monthly contract cost accounts
- Liaise with local clients to ensure payment of valuations in line with contract terms
- Work with Commercial and Tender teams on preparing tenders
- Supervise local payroll
- Maintain a strong internal control environment
- Liaise with external Auditors
- Responsible for local taxation matters
- Responsible for VAT process and reclaim
- Manage PRC Banking relationships and internet banking procedures
- Oversee the work of local book keepers
- Manage local petty cash requirements
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wipawat Panutyothin on +66 2 0125014.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting or business related field.
- Qualified accountant with Big 4 training as well as commercial experience of at least 8 years.
- Full Finance accountability and business partnering experience
- Proficiency in Excel and Power point is required.
- Excellent communication skills and strong business acumen are the pre-requisites
What's on Offer
This is a strategically very important role for the business and with that comes a competitive salary and wider compensation package:
- Profit-sharing for exceptional performances
- Fast career progression