Finance Manager (Based in Pathumthani)
A Permanent Role in a Well-Established Company
Attractive Salary and Benefit Packages
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest leading optical products with almost 80 years of experience in the business. They are headquartered in Tokyo and have subsidiaries and plants across Asia. They are now looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their well-establish plant in Pathumthani.
As a Finance Manager, you are required to have a solid track-record and will be taking the responsibilities below:
- You will manage cash flow and control payments and transactions related to all financial activities.
- You are responsible for the review of bank reconciliations and the handling of bank's overseas and domestic transactions.
- You will review the withholding tax of overseas expense PND. 54, 36.
- Your responsibility will also include the submission of tax forms into the Revenue Department's E-Tax system.
- You may be required to perform ad-hoc projects, if necessary.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rapipong Sharmakon on +66 2 012 5022.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate should come up with the following:
- A Thai Citizen
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance any related disciplines
- A minimum working experience of 8-10 years in relevant areas, having experience in Internet Banking System is a plus
- A good and hard-working team player with the ability to work under pressure and deliver quality work under tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with SAP and Microsoft Office Suite
- Good command of oral and written English
What's on Offer
Taking the ownership of this role will offer:
- Attractive salary packages and bonus schemes
- Opportunity to join business trip in Japan twice a year
- Free shuttle bus service to from and to Victory Monument BTS Station