Finance Director - Global Pharma Group
Great chance to join a world class pharma group
High profile senior executive role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the worlds leading pharma group whose end products reaches a global presence. Technologically, quality and compliance driven, they believe in hiring the best quality people to produce the best results.
The company is entering another diversification and high growth era. Well known within the global industry as a reputable and high performing group, they are currently looking for a new Finance Director to join their lines of impressive senior management team to steer and strategize the business into new heights
As a key member of the senior leadership team, this person is expected to excel and strategize in the following areas:
- Ensure ongoing improvements in the accounting and finance functions (staff, process and organizational improvements)
- Manage a performance measurement system that link to corporate strategy
- Supervise the S&OP process
- Prepare market forecast, budget and CAPEX/STRATEX plans
- Define and implement initiatives designed to reduce costs
- Understand and mitigate risks through proper control procedures
- Construct reliable control systems in order to prevent frauds and errors
- Provide relevant analysis, comments and advices to the management team as required
- Collaborate with Corporate HQ managers through ongoing sharing and reporting of key financial data
- Review OPEX and CAPEX for further preparation of fund request
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Roy Lee on +603 2302 4037
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Finance Director will be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements:
- Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related filed.
- Over 15 - 20 years of experience in financial controlling, corporate strategy and business analysis.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical /medical devices environment is an advantage.
- Strong strategic outlook blended with perfect execution, decision-making and effective communication.
- Technical knowledge in cost management and financial modeling skills
- Excellent command of English and Thai
What's on Offer
Being part of this key role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (THB 280,000 - THB 350,000 per month, depending on experience)
- Amazing rewards for exceptional performance
- Golden opportunity to be part of this dynamic and high performing pharma group