- Well established Japanese manufacturing company
- Sustainable organizational in Thailand
About Our Client
Well structural and long history Japanese manufacturing company in Thailand and Asia Pacific countries.
- Duties for the Finance Director will include supervising accounting staff, overseeing internal controls, setting financial targets, implementing fund-raising strategies, engaging with investors, developing a financial strategy, conducting feasibility studies, monitoring expenditure, overseeing annual insurance, monitoring cash flow, evaluating investments, and managing tax compliance.
- Directing financial planning and strategy.
- Analysing and reporting on financial performance.
- Overseeing audit and tax functions.
- Developing and implementing company's accounting policies, compliance and regulations.
- Preparing forecasts and yearly, monthly comprehensive budgets.
- Training and coaching subordinates when needs
- Reviewing departmental budgets.
- Analysing complex financial data and well understand relevant internal controls.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Proficiency in SAP accounting software.
- 10-15 years directed experiences in Financial management.
- Good English communication skill
- The ideal candidate should possess strong analytically skills, good strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, exceptional numerical proficiency, and strong leadership skills.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles.
- Use to work with Japanese company is advantaged
What's on Offer
- Attractive offering salary package
- M-F, 0830-1730