Finance Controller (Manufacturing, Chonburi)
Global consumer products manufacturing
Thailand plant is their hub of the region
About Our Client
A global consumer products manufacturer, their plant in Thailand is one of the largest hub of the region.
- Control overall direction of Finance, Direct and Indirect Tax, Accounting and Administrative functions of Thailand.
- Provide strategic input to support the company's business plans to achieve long term profitability and growth.
- Lead the continuous cost savings and cost reductions projects in all aspects of the business.
- Manage profitability and maintain sound financial position through financial analysis, budgeting and ensure targets are achieved.
- Monitor, improve and ensure the company's policies, procedures and business systems for Finance & Administration support and enable business activity and required controls are in place.
- Being the representative of the company for local government and regulatory agencies.
- Provide sound financial and business advice to the management team in order to achieve profit and growth objectives.
- Ensure that all accounting systems are updated and aligned with corporate head office accounting policies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration.
- 10+ years of working experience at the management level with hands-on experience in Accounting, Financial Management, Tax, Internal Control, and Costing.
- Familiar with ERP
- Fluent communication in both Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefits depends on the experience