Finance Controller (Manufacturing, Chachoengsao)
Global leading MNC
Business expansion in Thailand
About Our Client
Global leading manufacturing company with the size in Thailand of over billion revenue, presence in more than 10 countries worldwide. With the significant growth, they are looking for a Finance Controller to strengthen their business in Thailand.
- Responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department.
- Reporting to the CFO in regards to all financial and accounting activities.
- Overseeing finance & accounts and investments as well as financial department staff in day-to-day operations.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends & analysis, and financial forecasts.
- Developing financial strategy, cost reduction, risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting.
- Financial reporting and analysis, cash flow management, debt management and collection.
- Prepare yearly budget and quarterly forecast for P&L, Balance Sheet and Operating Cash Flow.
- Stakeholder management both internal and external.
- Review company tax & ensuring compliance with tax regulation and maximize tax benefits according to BOI and EEC.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations.
- Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice.
- Working closely with operation, management or executive teams to share reports and analysis findings.
- Collaborate with auditing services.
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting/Finance.
- CPA certified is a plus.
- 5+ years in controlling and management level, additional accounting and costing experience are highly required.
- Industrial/manufacturing field is preferred.
- Familiar with ERP (implementation experience will be advantage).
- Flexible, multi-tasked skills, attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in both English and Thai is a must.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and benefits, based on experience
- Vivid career path