Finance and Accounting Manager (Chonburi)
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading in OEM business. Our client is searching for a talent who has new set up experience background with strong accounting principle standard knowledge.
- Manage an accounting activity during setting up a new plant including general ledge preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit activities reporting to HQ.
- Accurate and timely monthly closing and performance reports.
- Being a tax-filing and BOI.
- Ensure all balance sheets are accurately aligned and prepared in a timely manner and work with internal and external audits.
- Providing accounting information to management and ensure continuous improvement of accounting function.
- Provide financial analysis & planning.
- Review and monitor operating expenses (OPEX) and capital expenditure (CAPEX) for existing and new investment projects.
- Manage and control company productivity including Profit and Loss.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year.
- Being a project leader of implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the work-flow processes to implement new ERP systems.
- Perform any other functions that are required by the supervisor.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting.
- At least 6 years of experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and detail oriented.
- Strong knowledge of industrial business, accounting principles, taxation, and other related functions.
- Experience in implement accounting software, ERP systems and databases.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Stable company