Finance & Accounting Manager
Global FMCG manufacturing business
One of the top brands globally
About Our Client
One of the top FMCG brands with the history of over 100 years.
- Oversee full aspects of Accounting and Finance functions in terms of policies and processes.
- Ensure monthly and yearly account closing and daily operations of the accounting department are accurate.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and financial reports.
- Review, reconcile and explain the key movements of AP, AR and GL transactions processing.
- Responsible for related Tax and regulations i.e. WHT, CIT, PND.
- Liaise with related stakeholders i.e. internal auditor, external auditor, Revenue Department.
- Manage bank relationships, cash flow and forex following the corporate policies.
- Other ad-hoc assignments from the management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- 8+ years of experience in finance, accounting, and tax
- CPA is preferred
- Fluent communication in Thai and English
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefits depends on experience