Finance & Accounting Manager (Manufacturing, Samutprakarn)
Samut Prakan Province
Global manufacturing company
Career path for Financial Controller
About Our Client
Global manufacturer for consumer and industrial appliances, with the revenue size of billion THB per year in Thailand.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, yearly financial reports and variance analysis reports of the company's financial performance by business units against budget and forecast.
- Perform a forecast of financial indicator to measure and monitor performance in daily, weekly, and periodically basis reporting to management.
- Coordinate and support closely with business unit's heads to align with budget, forecast and actual of P&L, Balance Sheet, and other financial reports.
- Responsible for the financial management of business and budget planning with proper assumptions and impacts.
- Prepare in-depth analysis on financial statement and profit & loss statement and work closely with the accounting team to monitor transactions at the month-end close.
- Perform any additional reports required by the management team to support business development.
- Perform variances and trend analysis to identify the causes and drivers.
- Deal with external auditor for performing statutory reports.
- Coordinate with Revenue Department for post audit, new announcement, notification, question, special requirement, etc.
- Review VAT, withholding tax and perform corporate income tax.
- Review cash management e.g. cash flow forecast, loan, etc.
- Deal and coordinate with banks and global treasury
- Supervise and develop accounting staff
- Provide appropriate consultation for other functions that relate to local finance's rules and regulations and company policy & procedure.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in accounting
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of financial reporting, consolidation and visualization tools
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multicultural and diverse environment
- Oracle and Hyperion experience is preferred
- Fluent in English and Thai
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and benefits, based on experience