- Stable company
- Work in a fast-paced environment
About Our Client
A famous Food processing manufacturing business. They have been expanding the businesses in the region and currently looking for a strong Accounting Manager.
- Manage overall accounting activities including AP, AR, and GL.
Complete full set accounts on timely basis in line with SOX and compliance to audits, tax filing on monthly/quarter/year end closing.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the financial controls.
- Ensure accounting records are in place.
- Monitoring annual budget and performing financial analysis.
- Manage audits, tax, and regulatory requirements.
- Support inventory monitoring and costing.
- Coordinate with regional team for management preparation and other reports.
- Lead and develop subordinates to ensure completeness in the preparation and processing of Fixed assets, Interco transaction, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, expense claims submissions, tax filing, balance sheet reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accountancy
- 10 years of relevant working experience with manufacturing background.
- Excellent Thai and English communication skills
- System savvy: familiar with budgeting, forecasting, and reporting system ERP, proficient in Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary and benefits depend on experience