Finance & Accounting Director
A Global Brand in Luxury Retail
Dynamic and Fast Paced Business
About Our Client
Our client is a global entity with a well-established name in the high-end luxury goods industry specialising in a wide range of fashion apparels. The organization is looking to expand its flagship stores in Thailand and therefore looking to hire a Finance & Administration Director to take charge and grow alongside the business
As a key member of the Finance Team, the candidate is expected to fulfill the following key responsibilities and specification.
Finance & Accounting
- You will create, coordinate and evaluate financial programs and supporting IT systems including budgeting, tax planning, real estate and conservation of asset
- You will be responsible for directing the development and implementation of accounting and budgeting policy, procedures, report, tax planning and effective control to ensure effective financial operations to minimize risks and maximize contribution to financial health.
- You will coordinate preparation of financial statements, reports, special analysis and et cetera.
- Preparing yearly budgeting and strategic yearly plans (B+2), monitoring execution of budget and inform management of opportunities or risks
- Ensure record systems are maintained in accordance with GAAP
- You will be responsible of treasury operations, maintaining effective relationship with local banks and Paris HQ
- You will be responsible for analysing cash flow, cost control, expenses and financial statement to provide financial advice to Managing Director
- You will liaise with external auditors in performing annual auditing
- You will develop and direct implementation of strategic business plans, projects or systems.
Human Resources & Administration
- Administer payroll and benefit program (e.g. insurance, annual leave, etc)
- Develop and execute HR policies and procedures for the company
- Monitor general office admin duties and manage external vendo
- Coordinate with regional IT on quality, purchasing, implementation, maintenance and delivery of business systems
- Monitor and manage relationship with local IT vendor and perform periodic inventory reconciliation
- Assist in obtaining and monitoring license and insurance for company
- Ensure all relevant local law and statutory requirements are met and adhere to
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kristoffer Paludan on +66 2 0125011.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must possess the requirements below:
- Thai nationality
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Master's Degree would be an added advantage
- At least 10 years relevancy working experience in the relevant field with experience in high-end fashion industry
- Solid knowledge of finance, taxation, budgeting and cost control, THAI GAAP and legislation
- Confident, good leadership skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both Thai and English (written and verbal)
- Solid experience in strategic planning and execution
- CPD qualified is a must (CPA would be an added advantage)
What's on Offer
We are looking for someone who can see the opportunity for growth and taking on more responsibility. As part of this great opportunity you will be serviced with a competitive compensation package.