Facilities Engineering Manager
Fortune 500 multinational company
Excellent career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer of medical products and consumables with a significant footprint across the healthcare industry.
- Responsible for day-to-day front-line supervision of Utilities Operations for a large manufacturing plant operating 24/7.
- Supervise operations of the 115 KVA electrical sub-station, facility boilers, chillers, compressors, air-conditioning units, generators, and ancillary equipment to provide power and other utilities for manufacturing operations.
- To manage installations, preventive & predictive maintenance for all utilities, effectively implement value-engineering process to all equipment and utilities
- To lead engineering activities, modification and project to meet timeline, budget and quality of work.
- Emphasise company environment health and safety rules and regulations to employees and ensure compliance
- Build up company-wide energy consumption programs to achieve both annual environmental target and optimum energy utilisation
- Design and modify the operation processes to improve the efficiencies of all energy sources and site machineries
- To ensure that the PM programs are fully and strictly followed and audited
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Industrial Process)
- 10 years minimum in engineering with experiences in managing plant utility operations, gas and boiler steam generation, substation 115kV, MV & LV, HVAC
- Knowledge of GMP, FDA guidelines and process validation
- Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma experience is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of budgeting, piping, and codes, plant operating principles, analytical troubleshooting, and maintenance principles and procedures.
- Competency in PLC/Scada is an advantage
- Outstanding leadership capabilities, ability to communicate a compelling vision and drive results while developing a strong team
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision
- Fluency in English (Thai would be an added advantage)
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package, depending on experience
- Brilliant opportunity to take lead position in an organisation undergoing tremendous change and growth