Engineering Manager - Ingredients & Additives Manufacturer
Leading ingredients and additives manufacturer
World class manufacturing environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global ingredients and additives manufacturer operating in over 40 countries globally. They are currently the market leader in Thailand.
- To develop flexibility, stability and efficiency within the maintenance organisation
- Ensure that engineering services are effectively provided to the plant for smooth and effective plant operations
- Oversee the registration system for plants' equipment's and instruments is set up and maintained for effective control of their accurate usage and periodical calibration planning
- Design and modify the operation processes to improve the efficiency of all energy sources and site machineries
- Control, allocate, and manage human resources in the division, in terms of quantity, quality, efficiency, and effectiveness; develop the capability of human resources to lead all engineering changes and strategy Implementation
- Build up company-wide energy consumption programs to achieve both annual environmental target and optimum energy utilisation
- Ensure engineering stocks are accurately controlled through stock movement analysis, inventory value review, etc. and supplies are purchased at competitive prices
- Ensure of prompt remedial action and accurate investigation and reporting of all accidents and incidents
- Ensure that all chemicals and production wastes are handled, stored or disposed of in a safe and proper manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, or other related fields.
- Minimum 10 years of manufacturing experience with managerial skills in handling engineering and facilities shift personnel
- Familiar with Six Sigma, LEAN, Kaizen process in continuous improvement
- Knowledge of TPM, TPS, GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English and Thai
What's on Offer
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related fields.
- Over 10 years manufacturing experience with managerial skills in handling engineering and facilities shift personnel
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean Management, TPM, TPS, GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Exposure to the chemical industry will have added advantage
- Greenfield plant start-up experience highly desirable
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English and Thai is mandatory
- Ability to effectively work in a multicultural, matrix organisation