Engineering Director (Pathum Thani based)
Senior role within leading EMS company
Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Electronics and Manufacturing Solutions (EMS) company with a huge presence across SEA, US and Europe.
- Develop strategic planning for and direction and control of product development activities.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as hands-on project management, for all product development.
- Ensure the optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product development and/or customer requirements, per the product and/or marketing requirements.
- Ensure that the product assembly process design is fully and correctly defined and documented.
- Initiate and implement formal productivity improvement project to support the manufacturing cost target.
- Other duties as assigned to achieve the company goals/objectives and focus.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sonia Fernandez on +603 2302 4042.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors of Electrical Engineering, or other related fields
- At least 15 years of progressive engineering experience in electronics manufacturing environment (Candidates with EMS, automotive or medical device experience will have an added advantage)
- Solid understanding of engineering technical issues/needs as related to production
- Outstanding leadership capabilities, ability to drive results while developing a strong team and strong project management and operational skills
- Fluency in English is essential for effective communication with all stakeholders (knowledge of Thai is highly desirable)
- Ability to work in a fast pace, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package (THB 150,000 - THB 240,000 per month, depending on experience)
- Enjoy the opportunity to lead a large and established team as part of the senior leadership