EHS and Quality Coordinator (Songkhla based)
Global multinational company
Opportunity to engage with regional stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a global oil and gas company which provide services and products from high value oil and gas sources. They have a global presence in over 50 countries and more than 4,000 of employees. The company has been operating in Thailand with well flow management to deliver the highest standards of safety, health and environment, reliability and customer service.
- Implement and enforce an internal HSE and Quality audit schedule to ensure all group offices are complying with the requirements of quality accreditation.
- Maintain the management system and identify and implement initiatives to improve it including all procedures, processes and safe systems of work.
- Support managers in delivery of HSE and Quality targets and goals to ensure continuous awareness and improvement of key HSE and Quality areas.
- Perform and provide consultation on Risk Assessments and incident investigation report.
- Monitor HSE and Quality performance and supports manager to comply with reporting requirements .
- Provide HSE and Quality training including HSE and Quality induction training for new hires and contractors.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years experience in HSE and Quality function.
- Bachelor degree or higher on Health, Safety and Environment or qualified as professional safety officer is mandatory.
- Background in Oil & Gas, Heavy Machinery or Construction industry.
- Strong knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Good command in English.
- Ability to work offshore and abroad (occasionally).
What's on Offer
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Opportunity to work abroad.