Distribution Manager - Construction Chemicals Admixture
Experience with sealant and waterproofing
Strong negotiation and good management style
About Our Client
The global brand in building and construction business. The company has a full - construction services, property maintenance and installation work. With experiences in construction services and excellent track record, they have positioned themselves as the ideal solution for all medium - large projects. The aim is to deliver a first-class finish to every project with the high-quality services to our clients.
- Approach potential channel partners according to existing data and present.
- Assess potential partners' strategic fit and readiness and select target partners, according to territory distribution strategy
- Collaborate with production, demand planner, customer service and logistics personnel to establish a communication path with the distributor to ensure high service quality in terms of response and delivery
- Implement marketing measures to enable channel partner to represent the product portfolio and brand approach
- Maintain close contact with the distributors' key personnel and collaborate with internal functions.
- Participate in meetings for customer problem resolution; if necessary, work with customer services
- Develop and manage channel partner incentive and or loyalty programs.
- Organise training to channel partner personnel, introduce new products.
- Provide and update marketing material, supported by marketing support
- Support channel partner to manage inventory and generate demand by direct marketing activities if products are going to expire.
- Provide monthly reports regarding customer profiles, business opportunities, market research, territory assessment, sales data, analyses on performance, logistics services, problem areas and solutions etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 Years of working experience in building and construction Industry.
- Experience with channel management/ distribution management in a MNC
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Willing to travel frequently
- Ability to handle complexity and multi-tasking
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Other allowances and benefits
- Great career opportunity