Director, Risk Management - European Market Leader
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic MNC
Strong corporate culture with great career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned manufacturer whose end product reaches a global presence; derive from the track-records of excellence and innovation, ranking world 3rd largest in their highly specialised field.
Multi-awards winning and rapidly growing, they are highly successful organisation that is striving for market expansion and a sustainable growth. If you are a passionate individual to be part of the team that makes a difference, they are looking for a dynamic and challenges driven individual to join this amazing company in Bangkok, Thailand.
The responsibilities for this Director role includes:
- Issue opinions and give general advice to the OP from a risk assessment perspective, and identifying risk mitigation actions in Thailand operation for all sites
- Drive reporting processes to secure valid risk management reports highlighting any compliance and control issues and ensure proper follow up and resolutions.
- Promote and maintain risk awareness throughout the organisation to adequate level of risk appetite
- Drive and facilitate company's adherence to the IODs anti-corruption charter in Thailand.
- Conduct a regular independent and objective review of compliance investigations
- Drive compliance/risk training and communication programs to ensure that all employees are educated on the standards of CoC, BCM and Compliance programs.
- Drive the security and monitoring.
- Drive CTPAT, anti corruption and anti-fraud audits
Global & Regional Finance
- Share best practices with risk management teams within the Group
- Maintain a compliance program to prevent and to detect any illegal, improper and unethical conduct (together with legal)
- Actively participate in SHE committee
- Develop and maintain a standard of conducts in cooperation with CSR and HR as stipulated in group code of Conducts as well as other related policies guidelines and procedures.
- Coordinate with regional business teams to optimise operational effectiveness from a risk management perspectives.
- Benchmark with Peer industry information on operational risks and mitigation plans
- Implementation and enforcement of global risk management guidelines
- Optimisation in Risk Management operations
- Risk management reports with analysis and trends
- Internal investigation for illegal or improper conduct
- Policies and engage with OP to optimise processes from a risk management perspectives
- BCM and ORM facilitation
- Anti-corruption certificate
- Risk awareness and appetite
- Strategic investment decisions
- Operational policies that addresses risk issues
- Optimisation in Risk awareness, and risk mitigation tasks
- SHE Committee's decision (Chairman)
- Security and fraud investigation
- Decision that will adversely impact risk compliance/ have significant risk implications (any veto must be aligned with Finance VP in advance)
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Roy Lee on +603 2302 4037
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- Technical skills and experience in corporate risk management
- Commercial understanding with awareness of legal and tax environment is preferred
- Critical thinking with investigative and professional scepticism mindset
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong command of English, both conversational and written
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package (THB200,000 - THB270,000 depending on experience)
- Incredible opportunity to lead and join a strong and dynamic work culture
- Amazing learning and growth opportunities