Digital Product Manager (SEA) - Global MNCs
Strong regional experience
Experience in driving digital products
About Our Client
Our client is a global personal care brands and is headquartered America. As a result of their commitment to grow digitally, they are now looking for a Digital Product Manager to join them. This person will be based in Thailand but will support digital project regionally.
- Work alongside the management team to support local digital teams and introduce best practices to increase operational efficiency.
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders to accurately identify and provide solutions on the pain points faced by users in SEA region.
- Responsible for the end-to-end product life-cycle and ensure that the product fulfils its operating capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Business, Information Technology or any related fields.
- 7 or more years of experience in digital product management.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders expectation and deliver result. Strong
- Excellent communication skill both in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Be a part of a company leading projects.
- Competitive based salary.