- 3+ years experience in digital media
- Strategic Media Planning
About Our Client
Our client is a global performance digital media agency that develops one-of-a-kind solutions to drive better performance for businesses. Ranging from media planning, optimisation to ad tech platforms to data analytics,
our client always aims to deliver more than expected.
- Lead the creation of sophisticated performance based media strategies and proposal across SEM,
Display, Video, Social, Affiliate, KOL, SEO and programmatic buying including DSP/SSP.
- Solid knowledge of your clients benchmarks with current industry trends in Thai/SEA market.
- Plan out the buying function - with clear annual strategies implemented.
- Ensure the highest level of professionalism is maintained on assigned accounts, and work to meet and
exceed client expectations by providing day to day contact with constructive feedback.
- Build in an array of media best practices and performance playbook for the broader business
- Created data vision and road map for digital media in close partnership with other stakeholder.
- Determine tracking and buying guidelines and special opportunities for specific accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital media agency.
- Exceptional communication in both English and Thai (Korean Speaking is a plus+).
- Has an analytical and data driven approach and conducted as the key client contacts.
- Strong background in Thailand's mobile game and/or application business with best
practices in digital strategic planning and roll-out for mobile application as well as mobile
- Hands-on experiences in Google Ads including Analytics, GTM and Optimiser, Facebook Manager,
Line Points Ads, Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin etc.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits with opportunities for career growth
- Annual Leave