Digital Marketing & Projects Manager - Global MNC
Grow your career in digital marketing
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's leading manufacturers with 70 manufacturing plants and 170 sales office globally. To be successful in this position, you will have at least 5 years digital marketing experience with solid proven records.
- Localises global digital marketing strategies and plans (both B2B and B2C).
- Leads, mentors and fosters digital channel owners in order to develop technical and transferable digital skills.
- Manages digital operations and evolution (own brand sites and regional social media).
- Supports and develops collaborations of e-Retail and CRM.
- Identifies key opportunities to create new content while improve engagement and create a better user experience.
- Coordinates the implementation of traffic generation strategies.
- Ensures compliance of Digital Ecosystem with Corporate and Legal requirements.
- Evaluates potential agency partners.
- Collaborates with CRM Manager to support the development of digital multi-channel campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Computer Sciences, or Business.
- At least 5 years of experience in online marketing, online media and digital project management.
- Hands on with content management systems and websites.
- Has solid understanding of online media, traffic generation and digital eco-systems (Owned, Paid, Shared, Earned).
- Strong communication skill and ability to support internal clients to understand technical issues and build client rapport.
- Detail and data oriented.
- Experience in digital agency is preferred.
- Excellent English proficiency.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefits package based on experience.