Digital Marketing Manager - Food Chain
Agency background would be advantage
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest food chain companies in Thailand.
- Identify and execute digital marketing strategy with a goal to increase engagement and sales.
- Capture market in all channels and strengthen brand by allocating marketing budget to the right media.
- Provide competitor analysis on various companies market offerings and campaigns by identifying market trends, customer voice, pricing/business models and sales.
- Communicate marketing activities with cross-functional teams.
- Design, implement and evaluate strategy for digital marketing according to business goal and budget.
- Analyse customer purchasing behaviour and integrate findings into the development of annual marketing plan and campaign calendar.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years experience in FMCG, Retail business or Advertising Agency.
- Proof of success in digital marketing or media planning.
- Result-oriented, hard working and open-minded with a can-do attitude.
- Strong coaching skill to grow the team.
- Passion in food, love to eat and/or love exploring new food trends/restaurants.
- Fluent in English and Thai.
- Ability to travel up-country and overseas.
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary and Benefits.