Digital & Communications Manager - Retail
Strong in data analysis is required
Experienced in ad optimisation
About Our Client
The client is one of the leading retail companies in Thailand.
- Lead and implement all digital marketing plans and strategy based on marketing objectives.
- Develop digital marketing calendar and responsible for the editorial content of social media & website.
- Manage an in-house team for ad optimisation and creative assets including video, and artwork for digital communications purpose.
- Responsible for the company's new digital media strategy and implementation.
- Manage digital campaigns and work closely with agency, media and bloggers.
- Estimate and control budget to optimise maximum ROI as well as ensure operational budgeting process.
- Prepare and delivering monthly/quarterly/annual performance report with the support of analytic data.
- Develop a cohesive PR strategy.
- Assemble and oversee a diversely skilled communications team.
- Manage media relations and PR agency.
- Ensure quality control of all information released.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, PR, Communications Art or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of Digital Marketing / Brand Communications experience.
- Experience working with business intelligence tools, analytic, application development, and databases.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to lead team.
- Experience managing creative campaigns.
- Experience in digital media such as Google AdWords, GDN, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- Good understanding in digital marketing, keen on social media, and passionate about technology and innovation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Thai is a MUST.
- Good command of English (Write, Speak, Read and Listen).
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and benefits