Deputy MD - Engineering (Wastewater Management)
THB200,000 - THB250,000
Leading manufacturer of environmental products
Senior leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading manufacturer and distributor of wastewater treatment systems.
- Take overall responsibility for all engineering activities across the manufacturing plant.
- Ensure that engineering strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
- Provide technical direction or supervision to engineering team and provide technical support on water resource or treatment issues.
- Oversee the construction of decentralised or on-site wastewater treatment systems, including reclaimed water facilities.
- Review and critique proposals, pumping systems, pumping stations, pipelines, force mains, or sewers for the collection of wastewater.
- Design or select equipment for use in wastewater processing to ensure compliance with government and global standards.
- Identify design alternatives to new product development.
- Analyse and recommend chemical, biological, or other wastewater treatment methods to prepare water for industrial or domestic use.
- Conduct water quality studies to identify and characterise water pollutant sources.
- Conduct environmental impact studies related to water and wastewater collection, treatment, or distribution.
- Communicate with stakeholders the impact of market and technology change and potential effects on engineering.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Msc. or PhD in Environmental Engineering or MBA preferred)
- At least 10-15 years of working experience in a similar role - covering environmental engineering and technology
- Solid commercial knowledge - covering marketing strategy, sales techniques and product demonstration
- Experience working in the plastic, wastewater treatment or chemical industry would be highly regarded
- Strong interest in Process Control and Industrial Automation
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English and Thai is mandatory
- Ability to effectively work in a multicultural, matrix organisation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package, depending on experience
- Brilliant opportunity in an organisation undergoing tremendous development and growth