Country Sales Manager - Industrial software
Self-starter and work autonomously
Great knowledge in technical products
About Our Client
Our client is an exclusive distribution firm who has only authorisation in APAC and their product has a strong brand name in the industrial sector. The firm is a highly capitalized business which has accessible cash flow to support acquisition activity. The company operates internationally with major businesses around the region.
- Direct team of Sales team with responsibility to expand the business.
- Empathize dynamics of the market and to be able to make and arrange strategic plan.
- Ensure Sales Funnel review cadence across regions.
- Practice the company business system tools such as Visual Management, Policy Deployment, Problem Solving Process through the team
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision.
- Coach the Sales team to develop their value as Sales Leaders.
- Be able to increase talent and provide a team growth direction and mentor to develop within the organization.
- Control the monthly sales reporting process analysing and reporting measurements including orders, revenue and actual process to goal.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Sales and Strategic Marketing from any industry
- Degree is required with preference given to a major in technical; an MBA is preferred.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work on a few potential deals at a given time.
- Own strong quantitative and analytical skills; ability to analyse complicated issues.
- Be able to make the tough decision and have strong managerial courage.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with people at multiple levels both internal and external of the organisation.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity