- Frozen products
- Horeca channel
About Our Client
Our client is the world leading firm in Food industry with the presence around the globe
* Acquire new key accounts and to maintain existing key accounts.
* Connect and communicate with all distributors in Thailand to maintain consistency with company's long term and short-term goals.
* Adapt to the solution selling to convert sales prospects into sales accounts.
* Create strategic recommendations regarding the opportunities to improve profitability, increase margins, and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
* Manage and evaluate distributor's performance.
* Evaluate market trends and deliver appropriate support to product development.
* Identify Thailand business culture, government policy, budget line and craft the country planning based on the local requirements.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's Degree of related fields. MBA preferred
* Experiences in Frozen Food business, Food Service, B2B sales or FMCG.
* Proven track record with sales mindset, profit P/L oriented, ROI and knowledge in budget management view.
* Problem solving skill and good analytical skill.
* Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate pricing, volume, margins and expenses.
* Fluency in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package
- Career path in market leading firm