Country Sales Manager - Freight Forwarding
Lead and Manage the Country both Sales and Opps
Manage a small team of 6 people
About Our Client
Our client is a strong player in the Air and Ocean freight forwarding industry. They have been established for over 50 years and have over 70 offices in 15 countries.
They are a specialist freight forwarding company that has a focus on Air and Ocean freight forwarding.
They specialise in certain industry verticales with areas of specialism including Hi Tech / Technology / Retail & Consumer / Automotive and Manufacturing.
- Manage and direct the operations of the country.
- Develop annual business plan and formulate tactics to achieve the financial targets.
- Plan and responsible for financial results. Monitor the financial figures to ensure the station meeting the BP plan.
- Evaluate employee performance and plan on district's headcount.
- Coach employees such as arranging regular training/sharing.
- Manage the station to comply with company strategy, policy and local regulations.
- Visit the existing clients and prospects regularly to demonstrate company capabilities.
- Strengthen the relationship with external parties such as carriers, trucking company, warehouse, co-loaders and agents to ensure the station obtaining the best terms.
- Lead the sales team to develop new business and create pipelines.
The Successful Applicant
· University graduate/ Familiar with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint presentation
· 8~10 years' experience with 4+ years of operation and another 4+ years of sales experience in freight forwarding or related industry
· Solid knowledge in logistics industry and markets
· Station operation/management experience will be a plus
· Comprehensive English capabilities
· Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
· Strong leadership and management skills
· Able to handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
What's on Offer
Positive and dynamic working environment.
Opportunity to lead a country and a small team.