Country Sales Manager - FMCG - Retail Channel
Global market leading brands in its category
Manage the National business through DKSH
About Our Client
The client is the largest plant-based consumer product manufacturing company in the world. Since 1871 they have been the authority in the spreads category which gives us unmatched experience, know-how and inspiration to deliver on our mission to create "a Better Plant-Based Future. They are the number 1 producer of plant-based spreads globally, with iconic brands that are instantly recognisable across the globe. Superior taste and quality is the standard we set for all its products.
- Manage NSV, Trade Spend, and share growth on all brands within Region. Deliver
operational objectives: trade spend, direct customer contribution, net in pocket, sales, contribution margin, deduction levels, and in-directs.
- Lead DKSH relationship, delivering the individual and collective success required of the region.
- Identify trade spend efficiency's, opportunities and risks. Develop customer and category specific trade plans that achieve growth targets.
- Review plans with their Retail Sales Manager and Business Development Manager's to
insure integrity and risks are reflected.
- Identify opportunities and raise through the proper channels.
- Coordinate promotion and new item activities with Division, Sector and headquarters.
- Communicate all customer, market, and channel activities, opportunities, and risks.
- Serve as a strategic influencer for the business teams and ensure Region growth
plan is part of overall business team growth plan.
- Managing a complex business portfolio, and multiple business priorities.
- Managing a challenging customer environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 8 years in Sales, Category Management, and Trade Marketing experience in FMCG industry
- Thai national with the ability to communicate well in English.
- Proven track record of sales growth
- High Degree of Business & financial acumen and a Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Inspirational leadership and coaching skills
- Proven business management competency
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary
Work for a Tier 1 global FMCG manufacturer