- A well-known series B startup
- Heading up the businesses of the group in Thailand
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company in its own industry. They are a well-known series B startup mainly funded by one of the largest global technology investment companies. The company were founded by a group of ex-management consultants who identified a pain point of consumers and create a business opportunity by providing a better solution to people.
- Provide thought leadership to shape the company's long-term strategy and develop measures aligning with our business objectives
- Oversees the company's business operations and overall performance in Thailand
- Build short term and long-term strategy for Thailand
- Establish and review key strategic priorities, strategic projects and translating them into a comprehensive strategic plan, that is actionable, measurable, quantitative
- Analyse the competitive landscape among all businesses operating in Thailand
- Make strategic recommendations on opportunities to improve profitability, increase margins, and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Leads cross-functional teams organised to implement new go-to-market strategies and action plans.
- Able to identify needs and access resources available throughout the organisation.
- Oversee key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Collaborate with leadership to attract, retain, and motivate hardworking individuals.
- Provide frequent updates to management that encourages visibility and transparency.
The Successful Applicant
- Management Consulting background is preferable or someone who has gone through the process of building or running a startup in SEA countries
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a willingness to build something from the beginning
- Experiences in Logistics / eCommerce industry
- Experiences in a leadership role
- Young and hungry for success
What's on Offer
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Equity incentive plan
- Opportunity to build and run the Thailand business