Country Manager Thailand
Direct sales cosmetics business
Drive growth in the Thailand market
About Our Client
Our client is a health and wellness organisation with a focus on making humans life better and more fulfilling. They manufacture a wide range of cosmetic and skin care products specifically designed to defy the effects of aging. They enhance the skin and make the skin tone and texture look radiant. Their route to market is via a direct sales methodology and work with a number of dedicated exclusive distributors to drive sales across the SEA region. Due to continued growth we are looking for a new head of Thailand to take the business to the next level.
- Plan, design, develop and implement effective sales to penetrate, expand the distributor base, ensures its strong presence and generate more sales;
- Achieve sales objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing action plans, identifying trends and implementing change;
- Manage and foster strong relationship with existing distributor and potential customer's
- Budget and marketing fund for establish project cost limitations, monitor project expenditure and defend financial decision;
- Handle product and promote item display, marketing promotional flyers, new product launch and provide general product information to distributors;
- Product promotion campaign, planning for type of media, coordinate the write up and design of business materials;
- Plan, prepare, conduct product talk, presentation and follow up on distributor activities
- Provide branding and marketing strategic leadership to drive market share growth and business efficiency across all platforms (online and relationship marketing)
- Ensure timely response to distributor's enquiries
- Develop and implement sales strategies / plan to achieve the sales target.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact David Dixon on +66 2 0125010.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business and/or Marketing
- 5 years of working experience in Direct Selling/MLM background;
- Strong influence, communicator & motivational speaker;
- A leader with strong people management and leadership skills; with ability to guide and train a team of staff to achieve sales target;
- Good command in business presentation;
- International mind-set with strong strategic thinking and judgement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Able to work in the fast paced environment
- Expected to work occasionally in evening and weekends;
- Able to communication well in English.
What's on Offer
Work for a market leading business, competitive base salary plus allowance and bonus.