- Strong knowledge of agriculture business
- Excellent experience in distribution management
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing company that create and invents great service to customers in agriculture sector. The company has provided various solutions with strong brand names in the sector. The company is well established in Asia, America and Europe with manufacturing sites with a highly capitalized business which has accessible cash flow to support acquisition activity. The company operates internationally with major businesses around the globe.
- Be able to increase talent and provide a team growth direction and mentor to develop within the organization.
- Coach the Sales Manager to develop their value as Sales Leaders.
- Direct team of Sales Managers with responsibility to expand the business.
- Empathize dynamics of the market and to be able to make and arrange strategic plan.
- Ensure Sales Funnel review cadence across regions
- Practice the company business system tools such as Visual Management, Policy Deployment, Problem Solving Process through the team.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision.
- Control the monthly sales reporting process analysing and reporting measurements including orders, revenue and actual process to goal.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Sales and Marketing from Agriculture background.
- Bachelor's degree in agriculture, Science or Business Administration
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work on a few potential deals at a given time.
- Own strong quantitative and analytical skills; ability to analyse complicated issues.
- Be able to make the tough decision and have strong managerial courage.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with people at multiple levels both internal and external of the organisation.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Great career opportunity