Costing Senior Analyst
Working with international electronics industry
Potential growth among competitors
About Our Client
Our client is the electronic manufacturing company. With substantial growth, the company requires Cost Accounting Manager to cover overall cost accounting of the group company.
- Maintain and ensure accurate analysis and reporting of inventory.
- Manage day to day operations of the existing cost accounting function from management of current rates to monthly close and analysis of the group company
- Provide cost center planning on an annual basis.
- Assists in developing budgets and forecasts.
- Preparing reports and analyzing monthly, quarterly and yearly inventory costs to Management Team.
- Controlling, verifying and planning Cost Accounting.
- Assist with process improvements related to inventory, manufacturing operations and cost of sales.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Good command of English both verbal and written
- More than 5 years of costing experience
- Business improvement mindset
- Be able to manage a big team (both direct and indirect)
- Ability to work well under pressure
What's on Offer
- Good base salary and benefits
- Good career path