Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
Great Location in Downtown Bangkok
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's longest established companies that has been thriving and making great profits in their business throughout the history. They specialise in the production and distribution of high quality construction materials with a wide range of products. They are currently looking for a Cost Analyst to join their well-established team in Bangkok.
As a Cost Analyst, you are required to have a proven track record in cost accounting or cost analysis. You will be taking responsibilities as follow:
- You will support the Cost Accounting Manager and other teams with month-end closing.
- You will develop standard costs and calculate cost of manufactured and purchased products.
- You will analyse variances and prepare budget, forecast and financial analysis reports for the management's decision making process.
- You will monitor and review manufacturing cost deployment models to integrate with the plant for operational initiatives.
- You will conduct analysis on loss assumption and project tracking of the plant.
- You will overlook inventory control management and prepare monthly tracking report, aged stock etc.
- You will research and explain plant performance including but not limited to capacity, utilisation, price variances, consumption variances, technical variances and subcontracting.
- You will supervise CAPEX projects and spending as well as reviewing good internal control.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate should come up with the following:
- A Thai National
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Cost Accounting, Finance or other relevant disciplines
- A background from Big4 accounting firms is a must
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in costing functions, preferably from multinational environment
- A strong and result-focused analytical thinker and team player with initiatives and autonomy
- Possessing high drive, great communication skills and business acumen
- Having computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Office Suite
- Good proficiency of the English language, both oral and spoken
What's on Offer
Taking ownership of this role will guarantee you:
- Rewarding remuneration package
- An permanent role in a stable and well-establish organisation
- An opportunity to challenge yourself and make great achievements