Cost Accounting Manager/Supervisor Rama2
Opportunity to work closely with management team
Opportunity to travel abroad
About Our Client
Our client is a packaging manufacturer company. The company is listed in Thai Stock Exchange Market. They have 5 manufacturing plants in Thailand and expanding across the globe.
- Responsible for providing reporting and analysis relating to business performance,
- Budgeting for products and process costs, performing on time project/manufacturing cost closing.
- Collecting, review, and update all assumptions for cost calculation such as variance, non-quality costs, insurance, BOM, raw material, packaging material and finished goods inventory, Parts price, sub-material usage.
- Support monthly variable cost forecasting, analysis periodically, management reports.
- The correctness of materials usage cost, business unit's expense data, and material balance, sub-material usage formulas setting up and controlling.
- Perform monthly project/production cost under ERP system and costing analysis.
- Provide and support costing information to head of business units.
- Work with operations to drive for process cost improvement
- Ensure costing data accuracy and policy compliance
- Work with related project team/functions or operations to drive the monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting operation & closing in the area of project or costing
- Ad hoc report from Business units.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor degree in Finance&Accounting or related field
- 2 years of experience in audit field
- Good knowledge in Cost accounting
- A High commitment with result oriented person
- Have Proficiency in English and Thai business communication skills
- Have Proficiency in analytical/logical thinking skills
- Willing to learn attitude
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary
- Opportunity to work closely with management team
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Five-day work week
- Performance bonus