- Great career development opportunity
- Specialisation in Finance & Accounting discipline
About Our Client
Our client is Japanese automotive parts manufacturing based in Amata City Chonburi for a decade which has become a major production base producing automotive interior trim to third tier local client.
Collecting cost information to record in excel sheet and maintaining an expense on ERP database.
Determining fixed costs for each production process such as plastic injection, painting, stamping, and laser.
- Upload stock movement & unit cost into Multibook Accounting.
Reconcile periodic inventory on a monthly and annual basis.
- Perform cycle counting and yearly physical count.
Preparing supporting data and participating in the Financial Statement Audit.
- Managing cost accounting team and monitoring all input costs associated with production, including both variable and fixed costs from subordinate.
Explain internal cost accounting situation to Japanese management team with good financial advice.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 5 year's experience of Cost accounting in a manufacturing.
- Good command of written and spoken English to present report to Japanese management team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Formula.
- Have experience working with ERP system.
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity to progress within the organisation that provides good career growth to be a head of finance and accounting department in Thailand based.