Corporate Brand Manager - Chemicals Business
Support corporation's brand
Well-known company with strong brand name
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer of petrochemicals products that has a strong foundation with a various portfolio. The company has a great proven track record of achievements with their development of new technology and solutions for creation of great value added products and services. The company invents and produces products with a well-known brand name in the petrochemical products sector.
- Create corporate communications copy, including brand messaging, internal and external publication, corporate news releases, executive remarks and communications, and other related projects.
- Provide media plans by markets and work with Agencies to make sure timely and compliant fulfilment of all media.
- Develop professional awards submissions for associate-related activities and industry-wide awards and recognition programs.
- Maintain corporate communication creatives and channels including crisis communication, public relations, corporate education resources, social and digital channels, reputation management, brand and media engagement and other efforts as assigned.
- Launch new initiatives, internally and externally, to support the Corporation's brand and engagement.
- Seeks communication and brand process improvements; partner with peers to develop best practices, share ideas, and ensure consistency and refinement.
- Maintain repository of brand resources including copy outlines, radio and commercial scripts, as well as in-house video projects.
- Research trends innovative strategy and communication techniques and advice on ways to continuously improve corporate communications and brand efforts.
- Research, outline, and implement successful marketing communication time lines and plans on a variety of topics to support corporate, bank, wealth management, and subsidiary initiatives.
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in marketing sector.
- 5+ years of experience in Management level and Corporate Brand management is a plus.
- Degree is required.
- People management with a clear sense of direction
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Thai and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Based Salary
- Company Car
- Great career opportunity