Talent program for Finance Director
Big 4 background preferred
About Our Client
Global leader in Automotive products business.
- Responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of the internal control system within his/her scope of responsibility.
- Ensure that the Group's Internal Control guidelines are rolled out and implemented.
- Constantly ensure that the system is adequately organized to manage risks within his/her scope of responsibility.
- Drive force for the system's development.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA from abroad is a plus
- Big 4 audit experience is preferred
- 8-10 years of experience; particularly in external audit, internal audit, controlling or corporate finance from industrial business
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills
- Able to relocate in the future (within Thailand and overseas)
- Speaks fluently of both Thai and English
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package and benefits
- Solid career path