Construction & Project Manager - Food Processing Plant
THB100,000 - THB150,000
Leading EPC Company
Dynamic, multicultural working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned Engineering, Procurement & Construction Firm with a global presence.
- Manage each phase of the project including design development, internal and external design reviews, permitting, bidding, contracting, construction, store turnover and opening, project closeout, and assist with warranty items as needed.
- Manage project reporting to include weekly construction progress reporting, budget vs cost pro-forma analysis, and weekly schedule and milestone updates.
- Study technical specifications and drawings and ensure they are enforced on site in an appropriate and sensible manner
- Advise on all local standards, authority requirements, quality management systems and HSE practices
- Liaise closely with the client to resolve any issues that arise during design or construction phases
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering (MBA preferred)
- 10 years of relevant experience in managing critical operational and design activities, including engineering design, planning and construction
- Prior experience in construction of Food & Beverage, Agricultural Products/Meat Processing and Bio-fuel Manufacturing Plants is mandatory
- Knowledge of project management, budget development and oversight
- A demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within different groups of people to achieve results
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English and Thai is necessary
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package, depending on experience