Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Global consulting firm
Opportunity to join MNC company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading consulting firm, locating in over 90 countries around the world with more than 30,000 members. The company is not only highly experienced in consulting with various industries, but also repeatedly executing effective solution for clients.
- Managing and developing consulting projects to meet objectives, quality standard and given time period.
- Presenting effective solution for clients in the areas of job analysis, job evaluation, job level design, payroll management, performance management and development, and total reward communication solution.
- Researching Thailand's compensation & benefits and coordinating with other SEA's representatives.
- Maintaining and building relationship with clients and companies to initiate industry related surveys and developing key business relationship.
- Leading and supporting the team; arranging C&B workshop, training junior team members.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natthida Khongkhaeokha on +66 2 012 5016.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Human Resources or related fields.
- Average of 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources specializing in the areas of Compensation and Benefits.
- Consulting-related experience would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge about day-to-day HR operations, HR function, Issues and others related areas.
- Experiencing in HR transformation and manpower planning projects.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to be a part of world's leading consulting firm and work globally across SEA region with the ability to drive the organization for the better.